Sunday, December 11, 2011

Miss Engaged

Engaged.... to be engaged... what does it mean? It basically has 2 main meanings.

1. proposed to and on the pretty little road to marriage
2. busy, occupied, unavailable, involved

So, I have a little secret to share with you all!! I'm engaged!!!! In both senses of the word.... let me explain. So, remember that post I wrote a while back about me being in love, with myself but not like self centered love, but in love with life. Obviously there were some bumps down that road, it's been rough and easy and rough and easy, but when I come out strong, I'm strong.

I'm sure I've mentioned this before.... probably about a thousand times... how my plan since high school was to get married by the time I turn 30 and then start planning on having kids. If I can't find someone to marry, why not pull a Sue Sylvester (from Glee) and marry myself!? Yep! That's right! You heard it first!! Well, not really, I've told others of this revelation. Anyways, it's my birthday in a little under a month and I'm proposing to myself on this 29th year of my life, my last year in the 20's I'm gonna do me and prepare for my own "wedding" when I turn 30. This will be the marriage that will make me most happiest, and feel the most safest... it will be a long lasting one, no divorce in the future, plus! no need to write a prenup :)

I hope to stick to this and really make everyday a me-day and focus on me in the now, not in the past or in the future, in the now. This is the part when I use the 2nd meaning of engage and really engage myself in myself. At least I hope I can do it everday... remember that post I wrote where I took track of things that made me happy everyday? Maybe if I tried that with this doing me, it'll get me in the motion of doin me and bein me and empowering myself. 

Anyways, let's see if I can do this! 

Wish me luck

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment