Sunday, November 21, 2010

For real Single Sally

Fo' real yo!

Here's what I was thinking today...

You know, I've been single before... no biggie... but I haven't been this kind of single. And! By this kind of single, I mean this... :)

So, I've had 2 major relationships in my life.... my first one which lasted 3 years and then my most recent one which was about a year and a half give or take a few months here and there :)

From the time things ended with my first to the time things started with my second was about 3.. maybe 3.5 years. During those 3.5 years I was a single lady..... but!!!

I was a single fresh-piece-of-meat-back-on-the-market kinda single lady!

So, what does a single fresh-piece-of-meat-back-on-the-market kinda single lady do? What does it mean? Here's the recipe!

Single fresh-piece-of-meat-back-on-the-market kinda single lady

3.5 lbs of crushes
4-5 cups of risque business
2 semi-but-not-really-relationships
10 heaping tblspns full of partying
As much super cute, sexy, fun, spicy spices as needed


This recipe really is a flexible one so it can be altered any which way...

THAT, my dear readers, was the kind of single fresh-piece-of-meat-back-on-the-market lady I was!

So, what's so different from the kind of single lady I am now??

I've gotten older, I've gotten more serious... I've gotten... dare I say... boring. sigh.

So this really is the first time when I really... really.... don't have a single male in my life... well, yes there are men in my life... male friends... but not the kind of male friends I want, if ya know what I mean. No offense to you male friends :) I love you all.

I really don't know what the point of this post is... but it just struck me that this is like an adult kind of single. An older kind of single. I ain't playin' around, I'm not having little flings or casual sex or any of the sort. I'm just doing my thing and once in a while hoping for prince charming to come along and sweep me off my feet.

While some of my past posts have been me complaining, whining, crying, depressing about being single and wanting to find/be with my future husband, this weeks post I am going to say and going to try and promise myself to continue being positive about being okay with being single.

I don't need a man, I don't need a man, I don't need a man, I don't need a man....


....


I just fuckin' want one :)

BUT! For the time being, I'm gonna be a rockin' single lady! I'm gonna do my thing, strut my own kinda stuff and when the time is right, it'll be right :)

Until next time ladies and gents!

For the Americans reading this, have a wonderful thanksgiving, lets remember what we're thankful of... and don't say nothin' bout being thankful for them black Friday sales! sheeeit! :)

<3

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is refreshing, and good luck in your search! :)

    ReplyDelete