Monday, September 6, 2010

Nostalgia Part 2

So, where did I leave off???

I left off with Brad... that was the summer before my freshman year of high school!

Hot Damn!!

High School

It was weird, a lot of guys seemed to be into me that summer and beginning of freshman year. Well, that's what it seemed like, who knows what was reality back then.

I started high school, it was fun, met a lot of new people blah blah blah.... then I met who I thought would be my future husband #2! Alan Morris! He was in maybe 2 of my classes that year...???... I don't remember. But he definitely was friends with some of the immature "cool dudes" which of course made him one of them.

One day in class he asked me out... I think? Or was it a friend of his? And I wasn't sure if it was a joke or not... you know what.. I think this calls for a consultation with my diary...

Excerpt from my Diary:

10-15-1997 Wed.
Hey Hey Hey! Sup!? N/M here. OOOO Me soo incredibly happy!! Alan asked me out on friday, last friday. Here's how it happened. It was english class, I walk in, sit down, a few min later Alan walks in and he sits down... then he blurts out "Neomie will you go out with me?" But he didn't sound that serious, so I said yes without a serious tone of voice. We took a test, after we all took it he asked me again saying that he was serious, so i said yes again. Then he said "you really hurt my feelings 'cause you're not serious" but I told him I was. Then at the end of the period, Pat comes up to me and asks "you goin out with Morris?" So I was like "yeah, yes I'll go out with him" then pat's like "why aren't you sounding serious?" But I totally was. So then we all left English not knowing what the hell was goin' on.
So Friday night I went over Erica's (Suzanne was there too.) I asked Suzanne to call him and see what's up, she told him that I was serious, he said that he was too. Then she asked if he wanted to talk to me, but he was busy and he said he'd call me back, which he never did but oh well!


So.... we were, dating I guess... haha! Oh, I ended that entry with this " I'm soo happy I'm going out with him... hopefully it'll be a long and healthy relationship! If not I'll die! Well I'm getting tired and sleepy! Nighty Night!" haha oh man! how the mind of a 14 year old works.... oy!

Normally I was myself around him but once it was official that we were dating I shyed up super fuckin' fast! I'm trying to think what our first "date" was or even if we had one.. I honestly just remember this one time I went on a "date" with him and his best friend that lived down the street from me, James. All three of us went to the movies, and we walked back to Alan's house after the movie... it must've been a 30-40min walk and believe me when I tell you this, I was silent the whole entire time.

I know, hard to believe :) haha

It was a fucked up "relationship" if you even want to call it that.... I don't even remember our first kiss.... well it might've been that time on new years, I'm going to have to consult with my diary again :) It turns out that my first kiss with Alan was on Halloween! haha! Reading these diary entries is hilarious! I haven't read them since writing them back in 97! I love how in my entries I get excited over the littlest things Alan did... like walking from the movie theater to see me, holding my hand or even thinking that passing the 1 month mark was the longest relationship I had ever been in... my how age changes the definition of relationships....

Anyways, so I was with Alan for a total of 3 months. He was the first boy who I got super sexual with, and it was on New Years. My best friend at the time lived down the street from Alan, she invited me, a few of our friends, and him and his friend over for New Years. Her parents were out so naturally we did what teens do best, we raided their liquor cabinet :)

After 2 cups of rum and coke I was pretty wasted. So we all went down to Erica's basement to watch TV, we still had like an hour to wait until the ball drops. In Erica's basement there was this little room, nothing was in it but it was a nice little carpeted room with a door.... Alan led me into this room.

Imagine it! This last hour of the year 1997 was an hour where I experienced so many new things...sexually ;) It was the first time I saw a penis, first time I went down on a guy, first time a guy went down on me. Shit I guess after all of that it must've been hard for me to come up with a good new years resolution ;)

Of course he tried to talk me into having sex, but I wasn't drunk enough to say yes... hahaha! No, no, no.... I knew better! Super drunk or not, I didn't want to loose my virginity in my friends basement to this dude.. even though at the time I thought he was the love of my life.

Then, of course, soon after I was dumped.....via his friend, James...on-line....I was stupidly obsessed with Alan for at least a year after.... but don't you worry! It didn't stop me from hooking up with people :) This only led to my second revenge hookup.... :) 000!!

Yup, that's right! In case you haven't caught onto my patterns, I hooked up with James! Alan's BFF! hehehe! We were gonna try and do a sort of "lets just get it on" relationship... but I hooked up with him just once and I wasn't into him enough to go further... and plus! When we hooked up, we were standing and he was like rocking his body while hooking up.... it was weird.. a "humping the air" motion if you will :)

Man, I was a crazy gal back in the day! After reading through my old diary there is so much shit I forgot I did! Maybe instead of getting into it all, I'll just list things and briefly describe them in my next post Nostalgia Part 3!!!!

until then..

take care!

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't friends with you back when you dated Alan, but I have run into him a few times as an adult. From what I gather, he seems to still follow you on FB. It's possible he even reads this blog!

    ReplyDelete