Monday, August 30, 2010

Nostalgia Part 1

When we go about our days we create new memories and we are reminded of old memories by cues that pop up during conversation, with sight, sound or smell. Well! I'm going to write about some old memories... are you ready....???

I'm going to write about my awkward and not so awkward hookups I had in the past... and get this, it's during the best time of all of our lives.... MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL! My first kiss, my first obsession/crush/love, my revenge hookups (yes, they exist), and of course all of my heartache in between....sigh. :)

First lets start off with a little bit of history pre-teen years.

Note: For security purposes I'm going to have to change the names of my pursuers ;)

Elementary School

The first date I ever went on was with Jeff in 3rd grade, we went and saw The Never Ending Story the sequel with his dad, so romantic. Two things I remember about Jeff were his chubby, and veiny, cheeks, and his big big eyes. The end of my first love :)

Which goes on to remind me... when I was in elementary school my friend once asked me who I had a crush on, and I told her in all seriousness that I had a crush on all the boys in our grade, except for the nerds of course, shows you how easy to please I was.... sigh.

Middle School

My first real one on one date was with Arthur at the beginning of eighth grade. Him and I dated for a week. He was a really great guy, and part of me wishes I stuck it out longer with him, but I didn't ... I was in love with another..... read on.

Eighth grade was it for me. I was in love, I found my future husband! Bert Williams was his name.... I was sure to become the next Mrs. Williams, Mrs. Neomie Williams, that's right! That was how infatuated I was with him!! Sigh, oh Bert! He was the cutest thing ever! And! Everyone I told I had a crush on him told me that we'd make the cutest couple!!!! I had the guests for the wedding, all I had to do was get the man and wedding invitations and start the registry.

Long story short, if I'm even capable of doing that. He asked me to the 8th grade dance and of course I accepted. We went on a date or 2 beforehand, and on those dates I had my first kisses (with tongue!!!) and he went to 2nd base on me.... which was very very weird for me... one time we were in the back of a movie theater and he just lifted up my shirt and copped a feel and when he stopped he just left my shirt up and I was thinking "WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!" Yeah, that's how stupid I was, I actually let my boob hang out for a good 10-20 seconds before covering it back up... ugh! I didn't know if he was done or if I should leave it out so it wouldn't be so much of a hassle for him to get back to it next time.... WHAT THE FUCK!?!??!?!?! I'm worried about sharing this... this is weird... anyways, lets move on....

So, we went to the dance and shortly there after our romance was over, he broke up with me. Sigh..... my heart was broken. That was when I implanted in my head that boys only want me for my boobs...

While I was dating Bert I was always chatting online with his BFF Brad. Here comes my first revenge hookup... now, I'm not that evil but I was angry Bert broke up with me! We were supposed to get married!!!! So Brad and I chatted it up and we picked a time to hang out. Now, I'm not sure if we had talked about hooking up or not, I don't remember. Brad and I picked a day to hang out, my mom drove me to his place and no one was at his place.

First of all, why on gods earth would my mom drive me over to a boys house and let us hang out ALONE?!?! But, I have pretty lax parents so that's cool :) I don't really recall how long I was over there for, all we did was watch TV, we were incredibly shy with one another, which was weird because we were so talkative online!

Then, my mom calls to tell me she's coming to pick me up. From my house to his, it was probably a 10-15min drive. Of course, that's when he decided to make his move!!!! I swear, our lips were locked for the FULL 10-15 min!!! I, again, didn't know what the fuck to do!!! We just kept on kissing and kissing and kissing and it was so sloppy and slobbery that I remember the whole time we were kissing I could feel the pool of saliva build up on my chin!!!!! Then my mom called and, THANK GOD, that was the end of my revenge hookup!!!


....want to find out what happened in high school?? Stay tuned for Nostalgia Part 2........


<3

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, I am surprised by the things my parents let me do as a kid. Before I turned 15, there were multiple occasions when I was alone in my room with boys or alone at their houses with them and my parents never cared. There were times when I was sure my folks saw me kissing a boy on the porch, but later, when I asked about it, they said they didn't know... I think parents forget how quickly their kids grow up and maybe they're oblivious to what exactly 12- and 13-year olds are thinking about. Lucky us!

    ReplyDelete