Sunday, December 5, 2010

....fail....

I have failed you readers.... I do apologize!

I swear, last night just before going to bed, I swear I had a good idea for a blog post.... then I woke up and completely forgot it..... and then throughout the day I've been trying to remember what it was!!! Then I really wasn't sure if maybe I dreamed that I had an idea for a blog post... because for some reason last nights dream sequence meshed with real life and left me feeling a bit unsure of what was real and what wasn't. So, it's hard to say really if I actually consciously thought of the idea for the blog post or just subconsciously thought it.

In any case... there's is a bit of somethin somethin goin on right now in my life, but I don't want to talk about it just yet.... I'm worried I may jinx it! So, those of you who know me... personally... please, don't ask me to tell you if I haven't already.

Maybe the power of the secret is working? In two ways.... maybe it's just me being a goofball!

Anyways, here's a cute little love image I stumbled upon!! I got it from this article The Food of Love.


Alright then!

This post was short and sweet!
Have a great week ya'll!! And!! Happy Happy Hannukah!!!!

<3

1 comment: