Sunday, December 19, 2010

Leftovers

I'm not sure how long or short this post is going to be... I have a feeling it's going to be a short one.... unless I start to ramble on :)

So, I don't know what exactly got me thinking about this and wondering about this but...here it goes!

Break-ups.. blah blah blah I've written about them before, you've dealt with them before we all get the gist of that ish! We get left with heartache and pain and sadness and all that negative shit.. then slowly we start to see the light and birds and rainbows and la de da.... but then.. something that has happened to me, not sure if it has with any of you.... you start to notice some parts of them (the exes) that were left behind...

I'm not talking about t-shirts or boxers or any of that material crap...I'm talking about physical things!

Okay!!! I know you're probably confused as fuck and saying to yourselves "what the fuck is single sally talking about!?!?!" (hahaha) I know, I may be slightly insane....

Let me give you an example....

So, I never had dry skin when I was younger, my face was nice and smooth and ... nice...
My first serious bf (the one of 3 yrs) had good skin too... but! His nose was always dry and a lil flaky... (nothing gross or insane)... We broke up, la de da... la de da... and then!! get this!!! I started to notice that my nose was dry and flaky!!!!!!! Nothing intense but I began to notice it!!!! And I was like... could it be?!

I know that when you're with someone for a long time ya'll start to look the same or whatever that bullshit is... but flaky noses!!?!? no!

So, a flaky nose is a sort of leftover, if you will, from the first boy.... and lately, for some god awful reason, a reason I don't know why?!?!!?! I had been wondering what, if anything, kind of leftover the most recent ex might've or could've left behind... I was definitely hoping for NOTHING!!!!!!

I don't see anything... don't feel anything... so.. I am in the clear!


or...so...I...thought....

I'm going to quickly and lightly mention that I was on a date with a boy today (second date :)) and we were sitting in the planetarium... and he took my hand and we held hands.... maybe it's because it was warm in there... maybe it's cuz I WAS SUPER FUCKING NERVOUS (which it probably is)...but my hand started to get all clammy and sweaty... maybe it was cuz both of us were excited and nervous.. I DON'T KNOW!!

and then it hits me.... this, is my leftover from the recent ex.



FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!



I don't want gross clammy hand syndrome!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! Demon, get out of me!!!!!!!

I need to have an exorcism performed on me because fuck that! I don't want that shit!!!

okay! I know! I'm being a fuckin drama queen over here but a girl with clammy hands aint sexy!!!


And! I know i know i know it was probably because we were both excited and nervous... but still!!! WHY MUST I BE CURSED!!!!!

haha so...

What's your leftover?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment