Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'd like to thank...

Wahh! I never thought I'd ever get a blog award!



But! My dearest blogger friend Rach at How Fickle Is Woman awarded me with the Stylish Blogger award. How exciting!!

Here are the rules to accepting this award!
1. Thank the person who sent the award to you.... CHECK!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.... will do that in a sec!
3. Pass the award on to bloggers who you think are awesome!....thinking....
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award!....will do at the end of post :)

Alright!!!

Seven things about myself?! Shit... what to share? what to share?

One: Here's something silly.... When I was younger I thought that if I forgot to flush the toilet after I peed, whoever came in the bathroom next and saw my pee would know what my vagina looked like.... true story!

Two: I don't think I've ever mentioned this in this blog, but I am a crafter! I love love love creating art and crafting! I love collecting ribbons and scraps of paper. I love making greeting cards, and I love some good ol' art therapy... here are a few pics of things I made....

I  made this after the break up from my first love.

I took a drawing class and fell in love with line drawing!

Fused plastic greeting card!

See that blue body mold.. top right? yeah.. thats a mold of my body I made. I actually made it after this boy I dated for 3 months told me he was breaking up with my because I wasn't tall or skinny... dick!.. so I molded my body.. it was a wonderful loving my body experience!
Three: I fall in love way too easily. I do... it's completely ridiculous! When I first meet a boy I like, I right away see if his last name works well with my first name... I know a bunch of gals do that.. but I feel like when  I do it.. it's like way sick! (sick as in horrible.. not sick as in cool)

Four: I am currently in school pursuing my dream! I am in culinary school for Pastry Arts!! It's something that I've wanted to do for 10 years now! I'm enjoying it greatly!!!

Five: When I cook/bake alone, I pretend I'm doing a cooking show.... in Australia... yup! I talk with the accent and everything.... I think I semi got it down. I catch myself speaking quite intensely like the crocodile hunter did...rip.

Six:  I have 3 tattoos.... my first one I got when I was 16? or 17? With my fake ID! haha! It's a bumble bee, the second one I got maybe 7 months ago? My bestie and I got tattoos together... When we first started hanging out in High School, we called ourselves the Rude Chicks! so... 10 yrs later we decided to get tats.. I got rude on the back of my right arm just above the elbow and she got chicks on the back of her left arm.. so when we stand together it reads rude chicks... here's a pic!






My third tattoo I got 3 months ago, I got it on my inner left arm and it's a bob dylan lyric "It's life, and life only" from the song "It's alright ma, I'm only bleeding" it's a beautiful song!

Seven: Lucky number seven!!! I want to make this one super juicy!!! But my life is pretty boring! I'm a really laid back kinda gal. I crack jokes, laugh at myself, curse like a sailor and love getting down and dirty. I love singing in my car thinking I'm a great harmonizer. I love road trips.  Janis Joplin is my idol. I love board games. I love love. I hate love. I love you and you and you and you! The End!


Now!! To pass the award onto other lovely bloggers!!! Well! I think I have about 3 bloggers to share!!

1. The lovely L xxx at Ramblings of a Singleton
2.  Mr. Jonathan at The Titan Project
3. The lovely Triathletegal at Serial Datist who actually inspired me to start this blog


There ya have it!! My participation in this lovely awesome blog award!!!!


Congrats to those who have been awarded!!! Keep it rollin!!


<3

2 comments:

  1. "i love love, i hate love"
    you are brilliant. i miss you terribly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sal. Nice tits btw

    ReplyDelete