Sunday, October 30, 2011

Maybe, baby

Maybe I'm supposed to make an ass outta myself and write love letters to boys so that I know for sure I did all I could to do something about my feelings instead of letting them sit and linger...at least now I now who I can move on from, right?

Maybe it's a form of closure for me? Maybe it's closure for you?

Maybe this whole love life of mine is just a bunch of lessons prepping me for the real deal? Which I guess will make it all worth it in the end...right?

Maybe just giving up 100% is the thing to do... well, not giving up, surrendering. Dude said not to panic, I'm trying not to but i'm obviously not doing a great job at it.. i mean look at my fucking blog! Shit.

How can I do this differently? I keep wanting to just take a year off and just focus on myself but somehow I forget about that promise to myself and I get lost in a web of messy boy business.

Anyways, this post is blah and I'm not feeling too confident about this blog.... should I continue on with stories of past boys? Should I write stories about each of the boys in my little black book? I was thinking about writing about the Zohan one...hahaha maybe I'll write that next... sometime this week perhaps, yah?

don't fuck with the zohan! haha amongst other things :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment