Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dactivation

Hello lovely followers,

I did not follow up with what I said I would last week. I wanted to write in response to Paul Carrick Brunsons youtube posts, but then this week got busy, and I got sick.

Still fighting the congestion. sniffle sniffle

I watched Broken English today, I thought I hadn't seen it but apparently I've seen it before.

Anyways, it's funny how some movies lately have played a role running parallel to my life, hu?.. interesting, could it be fate? Maybe they're egging me on, supporting me on this subconscious/conscious renewal I'm on.

This movie was about a desperate 30something (I'm getting close to it! eeep!) and how she keeps on having failed relationships failed dates and she wants love so bad that that's what fucking everything up!

I know I've noted before about how once in a while I give into this desperation and I see the light and don't care about it all. I enjoy my time while not caring.

Of course once this lady in the movie gave up and gave into it all, love popped right up, it was, in a way, handed on a silver platter to her.

So, after watching the movie I decided to deactivate my Okc account.

Yup, I did it. Along with my desperate need to find love, I also desperately want to meet my future husband in person, not on-line.

Who knows, maybe I'll join back up in a week or two or three... who knows.

But for now, it is deactivated and I'm determined to meet someone in person.

Anyways, this is a crappy post and I don't have much energy....

Maybe I'll post something midweek, we'll see

take care
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment