Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ramble On

I'm slacking with this post guys, I apologize. I really don't have anything lined up for this weeks post! I had a couple of ideas. I wanted to talk about my dreamy mind and how much it annoys me... fine... I'll get into it!

I was talking to my coworker about this and I thought other people thought this way, I guess I'm the only one... I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I definitely feel like the only one.

You know how in movies these days, DAMN THE ROMANTIC COMEDY MOVIES!! DAMN THEM!!, but you know how in movies these days everything is perfect or nearly perfect and everything works out in the end. Like even that fuckin movie "He's Just Not That Into You" that movie pissed me the fuck off. It's a movie about boys not being into girls and girls not getting it. But then of course, they all end up together, what the fuck? Anyways, the point I'm trying to get to is, is that these movies fill my brain and so many other women's brains with this nonsense bullshit!! BULLSHIT, I tell ya, BULLSHIT!

So, there are some days when I'm perfectly fine being a single lady, working at the bank, having fun being silly. Then there are the days when I am just a lame gal who just wants some one to love and who just wants to be loved.

Once my heart sends this lonesome signal to my brain, all hell breaks loose!! The box of ex's suddenly blows open and there I am, standing at my station dreaming that an ex will come walking through those damn doors. Of course there will be that steamy/foggy shit around their feet and a bright light behind them and possibly doves flying all over the place. Oh and a gust of wind, definitely a gust of wind. And this man, this man will profess his love to me. Tell me how he's changed and how he wants to be with me and be a better man for me.

That's of course where my dreams stop, I just realized that. I never think about what happens after dude professes his love to me and how he's changed. Because, you know what, things like that do happen in real life, now that I think of it. You know when getting into quarrels and arguments with significant others we always tell them we love them and that we'll change... most of the time it lasts a week and things go back to normal.... SO!

What, I guess, I'm assuming when I have these dreams, is that they changed and will stay the man I need them to be, forever!

Anyways that's how I think, I sometimes look up at those doors at the bank hoping some one will just walk right in. Well, people do walk right in, just not my dream man...sigh...

Why can't life be like the movies, from time to time it would be nice. Not all the time, just from time to time.

It pisses me off how these fuckin' fantasy movies have brainwashed me! Life is hard, its cruel and it's real, its not fiction and not fluffy. Yes, there are times in life when life is beautiful. Shit, life is beautiful right now, I'm not trying to put it down. I'm just saying that when it comes to love, life should be a little more considerate about it.

Anyways I should stop rambling on. You guys aren't getting much out of this post. See, I knew it'd be a worthless post!!

So, I wanted to talk about that and I wanted to post a picture of a cup I saw in New Orleans, and I wanted to post a video and write about what Paul Carrick Brunson talks about how when women look for men they are Shopping rather than Investing. Maybe next week I'll work on a
good post filled with Paul Carrick Brunson stuff.

Sorry I slacked this week ya'll!


I'll just leave you with this photo!







<3

No comments:

Post a Comment